Life As a House (2001)
- George: Take that thumbtack out of your chin.
- Sam: Why?
- George: It bugs me!
- Sam: You snore at night. That really bugs me. Can I take you out?
"It’s a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself."
Lester Burnham (American Beauty)
Kill Bill, Vol.1
- Copperhead: So I suppose it's a little late for an apology, huh?
- The Bride: You suppose correctly.
- Copperhead: Look, bitch... I need to know if you're going to start any more shit around my baby girl.
- The Bride: You can relax for now. I'm not going to murder you in front of your child, okay?
- Copperhead: That's being more rational than Bill led me to believe you were capable of.
- The Bride: It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality.
- Copperhead: Look. I know I fucked you over. I fucked you over bad. I wish to God I hadn't, but I did. You have every right to want to get even.
- The Bride: No, no, no, no, no. No, to get even, even-Steven... I would have to kill you... go up to Nikki's room, kill her... then wait for your husband, the good Dr. Bell, to come home and kill him. That would be even, Vernita. That'd be about square.